The Dell Precision T7810 features the latest Intel Xeon processor options. Power through the most demanding, interactive applications quickly with the advanced dual processor Precision Tower 7810 featuring:
- Single or dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 have the frequency and cores to process multiple complex tasks quickly.
- With 2nd CPU installed, the Tower 7810 delivers 2X the memory bandwidth and CPU cores to quickly process compute intensive multi-threaded applications
- Dell Precision Optimizer 2.0 autotunes application settings for optimized performance
- Intel CAS-W storage option enables performance that is near solid state drive speeds at a significantly reduced cost versus a full SSD storage solution
- Choose from a broad selection of new professional grade AMD FirePro™ or NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics
- Easily handle large data sets with up to 256GB4,6,10 of quad- channel 2133MHz DDR4 ECC RDIMM memory6
- Optional Micron® P420m10 PCIe SSD drives deliver superb read throughput, exceptional reliability & power efficiency
- Optional 12Gb/s PCIe SATA/SAS controllers facilitate data striping and mirroring for increased performance & data availability
Here at The Server Store the customer always comes first. If you have any questions concerning our product please feel free to call or chat with us at any time. Don't forget to check out the rest of our wide array of refurbished IT Equipment here at The Server Store.
For Workstation Specifications Click Here