The Dell PowerEdge FC830 is a server module designed for the Dell FX2 converged infrastructure platform. It's a powerful and versatile compute node that is part of Dell's 13th generation PowerEdge server lineup. Here are some key features and specifications of the Dell PowerEdge FC830:
- Supports up to two Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 or v4 processors, including up to 22 cores per processor.
- Supports up to 1.5TB (24 DIMM slots) of DDR4 memory, providing high memory capacity for demanding workloads.
- Supports up to 8 x 2.5" hot-plug SAS, SATA, or SSD drives, offering ample storage options.
- Supports various RAID controllers for managing and optimizing storage performance and reliability.
- Multiple networking options, including various integrated network daughter cards (NDCs) and mezzanine cards, for flexible and scalable networking configurations.
- Provides three PCIe 3.0 expansion slots for adding additional connectivity and expansion options.
- Half-width blade form factor, designed specifically for the Dell FX2 enclosure, which is a 2U converged infrastructure platform.
Management and Connectivity:
- Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC) with Lifecycle Controller for advanced remote management and monitoring capabilities.
Operating System Support:
- Supports a wide range of operating systems, including various versions of Windows Server, Linux, VMware, and more.
- The FC830 is designed to handle a variety of workloads, including virtualization, high-performance computing (HPC), databases, and other demanding enterprise applications.