The Cisco UCS 6296UP 96-Port Fabric Interconnect is a core part of the Cisco Unified Computing System. Typically deployed in redundant pairs, the Cisco UCS 6296UP Fabric Interconnects provide uniform access to both networks and storage.
Benefit from a low total cost of ownership (TCO) with enhanced features and capabilities:
- Increased bandwidth up to 1920 Gbps
- Higher port density: Up to 96 ports in two rack unit (2RU) including three expansion modules with 16 unified ports each
- High-performance, flexible, unified ports capable of line-rate, low-latency, lossless 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and 4/2/1 and 8/4/2 Fibre Channel
- Reduced port-to-port latency from 3.2 microseconds to 2 microseconds
- Centralized unified management with Cisco UCS Manager
- Efficient cooling and serviceability: Front-to-back cooling, redundant front-plug fans and power supplies, and rear cabling
Here at The Server Store the customer always comes first. If you have any questions concerning our product please feel free to call or chat with us at any time. Don't forget to check out the rest of our wide array of refurbished IT Equipment here at The Server Store.